Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: We Are a Lucky Team

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Hawaii007's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2001
    Posts
    596
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We end up trying to play strategy ball with Bradley bunting but he is unsuccessful, and Fryman follows with a homer. Geezus...talk about lucky.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hawaii007's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2001
    Posts
    596
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK now I am confused...I don't agree or disagree with allowing CC to hit in the top of the 7th, but if you let him hit, why do you pinch run for him after he gets a single?! Does that make any sense?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member The Genius's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2001
    Posts
    485
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Hawaii007:
    OK now I am confused...I don't agree or disagree with allowing CC to hit in the top of the 7th, but if you let him hit, why do you pinch run for him after he gets a single?! Does that make any sense?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I'm scratching my head too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •